Re: QSL CARD EXCHANGE

Kent R. Frazier wrote:
> Since I'm new at this, what information should one put an a satellite QSL?
> What information is different than on a terrestrial QSL. I've based the few
> I've sent so far, on examples I've seen on the web. I'm guessing they are
> most likely of the terrestrial type.

There are a few different fields for satellite.  I had satellite
specific QSL cards made up with the following fields:
Callsign, Day, Month, Year, UTC, Satellite & mode, Mode, RST, and QSL
PSE or TNX
There is a picture of the card at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/QSL.html

Since I had to explain the "Satellite & Mode" box as a separate "Mode"
box to the QSL card printer (he wanted to make sure that's what I
wanted), I will do it here.  Satellite & Mode is which bird and the band
mode that was used (mode A, B, J or in more modern terms, V/U, U/S,
etc); whereas the "Mode" box is for the emission mode (i.e. FM, SSB,
SSTV, etc).  I got mine from W4MPY, and he was happy to make a custom
set of fields for me.

--
73