Re: QSL CARD EXCHANGE

I have been working Satellites since June 8, 2007 and have made 2280
contacts. I have sent 306 cards and received 216 which is 70.59 percent and
I am pretty satisfied with the return rate.
http://log.k7win.net/Statistics.cfm

I have worked 254 grids and 166 confirmed. I do return QSL requests either
same day or within 48 hours if I am in town. SASE is not necessary.

Overall I think the community of Satellite operators are very courteous in
sending QSO confirmations when requested. There are a few states that I have
requested QSL cards from that just seem to ignore my attempts so I will look
for those states again to complete my WAS certificate.

I am still looking for Delaware, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and South
Dakota. If anyone is from those states please let me know.

Best 73 and have a great day,
K7WIN - Jeff
DM41, Arizona