IT time change

A few days back someone had a question regarding the latest time change and IT.

I was a way from my computer for several days, forgot who asked the
question, perhaps it has been answered...

When I got back I inadvertently deleted a bunch of files, and the
question with it....

Simply enter the change in the it.ini file...a text file explains it...

Its been a long time, but as I remember a "SET" command introduces
the error, but the ini will correct it...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...