Re: QSL CARD EXCHANGE

Hello Wayne and the Group,

I too am an avid "paper" QSL collector.  Last year, 2007, I sent nearly
2000 QSLs out.  It's much too soon to calculate the return results for
last year but after 47+ years I'd say that 50% would be a great return.

Recently I contacted a fellow in Hungary since I still need satellite
confirmation from that entity.  I have worked three HAs but many dollars
and many attempts direct and via the bureau have netted me zero return.