Re: MANCHESTER encosing schemes

I think you'll need to explain in more detail exactly what it is that
you're looking for. I'm sure software that simply encodes some file is
easy enough to find. I know for sure I've used a waveform after
demodulation to decode it by hand. And you are right manchester encoding
is the bast to ensure that voltage changes frequently
-Steve VA3SAX