Re: QSL CARD EXCHANGE

Stuart Underwood <w8stu@att.net> wrote:

    > I sent out seven QSL cards.  Waiting to get some back.
    > I received only one.  My questions is, is there a protocol
    > for sending and receiving QSL cards for satellite work?

  If you want the cards bad enough, you could always include a SASE with your card.  Most of the time that will help your return rate.  Good luck.

  73, Gary  -K8KFJ-
  Sat VUCC #125
  Greetings,

I have a question about exchanging QSL cards. When the last time the ISS xband repeater was up I made seven contacts. I was very excited because this was the first time I was able to work satellites. Very anxious, I sent out seven QSL cards. Waiting to get some back. I received only one. My questions is, is there a protocol for sending and receiving QSL cards for satellite work? When I get better, I would like to try for VUCC... Thanks in advance. 73, Stuart W8STU EN91