Re: QSL CARD EXCHANGE

Stuart Underwood wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have a question about exchanging QSL cards.  When the last time the ISS xband repeater was up I made seven contacts.  I was very excited because this was the first time I was able to work satellites.  Very anxious, I sent out seven QSL cards.  Waiting to get some back.  I received only one.  My questions is, is there a protocol for sending and receiving QSL cards for satellite work?  When I get better, I would like to try for VUCC...   Thanks in advance.  73, Stuart W8STU  EN91

Unfortunately fewer and fewer hams are willing to send QSL cards.  I
will always send a card if requested, and would usually send a card if
it was to someone I had never worked on satellite.  Also if it was
something special for one or the other of us.

When I was trying to finish my satellite VUCC, it took some effort to
get the last few card.

Satelllite VUCC #108

--
73