QSL CARD EXCHANGE

Greetings,

I have a question about exchanging QSL cards.  When the last time the ISS xband repeater was up I made seven contacts.  I was very excited because this was the first time I was able to work satellites.  Very anxious, I sent out seven QSL cards.  Waiting to get some back.  I received only one.  My questions is, is there a protocol for sending and receiving QSL cards for satellite work?  When I get better, I would like to try for VUCC...   Thanks in advance.  73, Stuart W8STU  EN91