Re: Programming software for TH-D7AG

Worked fine for me under XP and Win2K.  There are two caveats however,
if you have a PC with only USB ports and you use a USB to serial
adapter, the Kenwood software has a limited number of COM ports that
can be mapped (if I recall only COM1-4).  On some laptops, USB
adapters for serial use enumerate as COM5 or higher.  The other caveat
is making sure you have the right version of software for the model of
TH-D7 you have.  If I remember, Kenwood has two versions of software
posted.  One that works with the TH-D7(G) only and one for the earlier
version of hardware.

73s de Bob, WP4BQV.

--
R. L. Morales, WP4BQV