Re: ISS visual passage

>I agree with you that it is simply awe inspiring that something like that
>can be seen from the ground.  Shortly after New Years', my Freestar died in
>the driveway.  The battery had drained due to my XM Receiver being left on
>overnight...and it was -3 when I woke up.

Yes, John, a fun thing to do...Not particularly a technical
challenge, but I've been watching since MIR, and have inspired a lot
of others not really interested in ham radio, satellites or otherwise...

IT is better to use than Heavens Above, or several other available
programs, they all work..

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....