OT: Tektronix Power supply repair in SF Bay Area/CA?

Hi folks,

Sorry for the Offtopic intro, but I'm looking for someone with
discrete component-level diagnostic skills to fix a power supply for
me for my Tektronix 492 spectrum analyzer. This thing is mil-spec
10MHz-20GHz and I'd be happy to let anyone who fixes it use it for a
while if they'd like.

I'm willing to pay someone, but this is beyond my ability to fix. Ive
got the full schematics and user manual in PDF form for the device.

I suspect it will be a relatively trivial repair.