Re: ISS visual passage

You saw the rare triple pass.  The Jules Verne ATV supply ship is about
1000km ahead of the ISS, it's going to dock with the ISS on 4/3 (I
think).  The shuttle is undocked from the ISS and is trailing the ISS a
bit, I think it's landing tomorrow.  It sounds like you saw all three! A
unique opportunity.

jeff
AD6EO