ISS visual passage

We don't often have good "seeing" in San Diego, but we did tonite,
and I have some questions...

ISS went over just as predicted, overhead at 26mar08
0308Z.  Estimating the magnitude at -3.0...We had a little bit of
haze, and it looked like a lighted cigar!

About a minute before, an object on the same course mag ~1.5, and
about 2 min after ISS, another object,  same course, mag ~1.0...

Can someone tell me what the other objects were?  The shuttle??  A
garbage dump??

I've not really been following ISS progress, again "seeing" in San
Diego is a real variable....

Tonite was an exception...

Any help appreciated...

We have almost an identical pass for ISS on 28 mar Z.

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...