AO-51 2nd repeater EMPTY!

I have a hard time believing this...the 145.88/435.15 repeater has been
mostly empty this evening. The first pass there was a grand total of four
other stations and everyone worked everyone, very leisurely. On the second
pass, I worked K5KNT who was mobile on a 19" whip with ZERO QRM!

For everyone who is tired of the pileup on 435.300, please try the 435.150
repeater this week. Remember this coming Thursday is College Night, come on
over and work the future satellite builders and make them feel as part of
the fraternity.

73, Drew KO4MA