Re: I'm Back!

Martha a écrit :
> I'm back from my holiday and in the office.  I will be here until 3:30 when
> I leave for an appointment with my Ophthalmologist  I developed a problem
> with my eye in Spain .  Back in the office tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM
> EST.

Hello Martha

For your next trip, go to Corsica Island, this seems best for your eyes

88 Jean-Claude TK5GH
--
*Jean-Claude Aveni*

Tel portable        :       *06 80 92 38 79*

Courriel prime     :      jean-claude.aveni@wanadoo.fr
    ''    alternate    :       aveni@lma.cnrs-mrs.fr

Site web à l'URL    :   http://astro-notes.org

Call radio amateur  :   TK5GH