From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org on behalf of Fred VE3FAL
Sent: Mon 3/24/2008 4:06 PM
To: bruninga@usna.edu; 'AMSAT-BB Org'
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: FW: Transatlantic Ballon attempt on 29.498 now

Hello,
today 2008-03-24 at 17:03:31 UTC a station with  the call ISS  received my
bacon at 30 and upload the report via internet. I was the only station to
have a "contact" whit this "ISS". Position of ISS was GB01AB, distance 14952
km. The icon from "ISS" was also on the google map, but with the 10 M
balloon.
Has anyone some information?
Perhaps it was a joke.

73 de Karl
OE1KEB

This came from another posting on another reflector.

Fred
VE3FAL