Re: NO-44 Question

> Doesn't PCSAT enter a brief no eclipse phase in early April?

Yes, but unless we get a good wobble that puts enough sun at the
right angle on the best +Z panel, then we only have power on the
side panels which are not as good.  Only in the winter when the
sun is more in the southern hemisphere do we get this
condition...

We will try, but do not hold much hope.  There are full sun
periods in the summer to, but we have never been successful with
them.

Thanks
Bob