Re: Proud to be a member

Brian,

With all due respect to your comments, they are vague and subjective

and it is difficult to understand your dilemma.  I noticed your website

is for the lunar X-prize.  If you asked AMSAT to partner or somehow

become involved in that and was rejected, declined or ignored, then I

would believe that is not part of the organizations mission statement nor
funding criteria.

If you have expertise in the production of satellites etc. and are

volunteering to bring "that to the table," then I can understand your

frustration and disappointment. In fact, I would wonder myself as to

why your expertise would not be utilized.

73

Greg

N3MVF

renewing my membership.