Re: [eu-amsat] DM9LSB /1000 !

Mak puts it into perspective.

When one thinks about it ... surely on a par with the veritable old RS-10 regarding activity and enjoyment. All we need now is a MEO/HEO bird and we're all ready to rock n' roll.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>

To: eu-amsat@yahoogroups.com
CC: terry.bromley@btinternet.com
From: sv1bsx@yahoo.gr
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:13:56 +0200
Subject: [eu-amsat] DM9LSB /1000 !

 Congrat's also to DM9LSB for 1000 points on AO-7's
Online LOG.
He is the 6th European station (and 12th WW) which reaching
this score.

http://www.planetemily.com/ao7/userStats.php

According to statistics, the total score for the first 12 users (above to
1000)
is 25155 points !!!  By abstracting 20 % (statistic-error, wrong
entries, blank entries etc.)
definitely we can talking in practice for about 20.000 real QSOs
!  Just from 12 users !!!

 What a great Sat !  The "Grand Old Lady" (aka... AO-7) is
still... very beautiful !

73, Mak SV1BSX

Email: sv1bsx  "AT"  yahoo ..gr
URL  : http://sv1bsx.50webs.com

Virus Database (VPS): 080313-0, 03/13/2008
Tested on: 3/23/2008 14:14:00

    __._,_.___

            Messages in this topic           (1)

            Reply           (via web post)