Re: AMSAT-BB Digest, Vol 3, Issue 149

Re: DTMF with the 910H
Jeff,

I too wanted DTMF with my IC-190 and IC-746. So i bought an Icom HM-118TN DTMF
Microphone from my Icom dealer, snipped off the connector, then wired it up to
an appropriate Mic connector for the IC-910/IC-746 and voila, a DTMF Mic! Works
fine, sounds great. Put the stock mic away in the box never to be used again.
Hope this helps.

73 de Kevin VE7OVY