From: truckwiz [mailto:truckwiz@bwig.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 7:37 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Proud to be a member

Hi,

 I'm the president of PropelX (www.propelX.com <http://www.propelx.com/> )
and a member of AMSAT . I've come to the conclusion over that last couple of
months of asking questions and offering to help on satellites  (only to be
jerked around), That the only space that AMSAT is concerned about is their
own . I will not be renewing my membership.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1GOGdNdQNc

Brian Beckius