UT1FG/mm docked in the port of Annaba Algeria yesterday

Hi Allwhen I worked Yuri UT1FG/mm(Master of the merchant ship M.V.Greenwing) @ 1437 on AO27 yesterday afternoon in JM36VV ,he was docked in the Port of Annaba Alegeria,I will try and find out where he is going to next if  can!
Happy Easter everybody from a cold and snowy central England.Regards Robert G8ATE