My First Satellite Contact SO-50

I made my first and second satellite contact via SO-50 at approximately
1639UTC 2008-03-22!

My first contact was with Leo, W7JPI; followed by Jerome, W0SAT. My thanks
to both for the contacts. I was in my vehicle, parked in the driveway,
operating my Icom IC2720H with a 19" whip magmount antenna with 15 watts
power.

I now have some more questions:

When operating from a vehicle, when is it proper to indicate "mobile"? At
any time or only when actually in motion?

Also, with regard to QSL cards, what is the proper protocol? Should I send
them first? How accurate do I need to be on the time of contact?

Thanks,

Kent K5KNT

--
Kent R. Frazier, K5KNT