Re: RFI-Free PC's

Yes..its very strange to see this question here this AM since just last
nite I found out how bad my two CRT monitors are aon HF.  My dell laptop
seems fine.  Since I am about to begin building up some SDR hardware,
I'm looking for any solutions other than having to buy an LCD panel.

I plan to use the SDR for a base for up/down converting into U/V
operations but am seriously concerned now about the RFI from these
monitors.

Curt
KU8L