Re: RFI-Free PC's

Hi Tony,

You are probably going to have to pick up something and try it out.  Everything now is FCC-B certified ("home and office use"), but there can still be problems.  My nice new LCD monitor (LG Flatron wide) puts out a nice birdie on HF that lines up nicely with the AMSAT Net on 14.828 Sunday mornings.  The notch filter takes it out, but it's still annoying.  My homebuilt desktop PC, however, is totally quiet (RF-wise, if not at audio frequencies...).

Good luck,

Greg  KO6TH