Re: UT1FG/mm report

What's this guy's story?  Is he traveling the whole world on a boat?  I
heard him on the AO-51 2m uplink frequency calling /mm into AO-51 about
a month ago, so he must have been in the San Francisco bay (CM87st).

He didn't seem to be able to hear the satellite that evening and I don't
think he was monitoring his uplink, so I wasn't able to contact him.

jeff
AD6EO

Robert Turlington wrote:
> Hi AllYuri UT1FG/mm is or was off the coast of AlgeriaI worked him on

18th March at 1450utc on AO27 in JM36WWand again on 20th Mar at 1352utc
on AO27 in JM36VV which is very close to or in the Port of
Annaba,AlgeriaToday 21st Mar at 1544utc on AO16 but due to QRM didn't
manage to get his locator ,perhaps better luck tomorrow!Regards Robert
G8ATE