Re: ISS - Jules Verne

It's been fun watching it with gpredict for the last 10 days or so  (you
need to update the keplers every day).  For a long time it trailed
behind the ISS, slightly lower and slightly faster, catching up with ISS
a little bit each day.  A few days ago it zoomed ahead of ISS.  I
thought this was an error in my keplers, but is evidently part of the
exercise with the first ATV to do a simulated collision avoidance maneuver.

I wonder what the visual range to the Jules Verne is from the ISS, it's
so large that you must be able to spot it from quite a distance onboard
the ISS.

It's definitely worth loading into your favorite satellite tracking program.

jeff