Re: F.S.

>Looking for a new home for a brand new,in box with warranty
>Icom IC910H.Never been used.Would like to sell before going on Ebay. $950.00.

Jim, that's a good price for a very good radio...I've had mine for
several years, compared it with the two other popular brands, and it
surpassed them both after testing in all modes, with both HEO's and
LEO's...using immediate coax switching to compare performance...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...