Re: Visable Iss pass

On Mar 20, 2008, at 6:21 AM, Rick Elverum wrote:
> I saw the ISS pass from North west to South east this morning about
> 6:00 am local
> At 2 miles high and with a snowy winter I have missed any
> possibility of viewing it  with the old eyes. Today was different.
> It was a beautiful site and so bright- traveling very fast about a
> 85 degree pass.
> Rick de KB0VBZ

Rick I just mentioned you this week here on the BB... did you see
that?   Someone asked about how to find AMSAT folks in the Colorado
Front Range...

We all miss your Colorado AMSAT Net!   Looking forward to hearing the
net on the air again someday...

Glad to see you're still working the sats, even if it's just eyeball
QSO's with them!  (GRIN)

--
Nate Duehr, WY0X
nate@natetech.com