Re: Arthur C. Clarke, RIP

I work for Boeing on the Sea Launch program. We're on
schedule to launch tomorrow (Wednesday) at 3:48pm,
Pacific time, 22:48 UTC. There will be a live webcast
through the company website at:
http://www.sea-launch.com/
It will be carried live on DirecTV channel 573,
starting at 3:30pm.
There's also a Mission Album you can view if you click
on "Current Launch" on the main page.
73, Jim  KQ6EA