Replacement KLM 2M-14C matching harness coax?

It's time to rebuild my Oscar 10 vintage KLM 2M-14C matching harness. There
are no markings on the original harness but it has teflon insulation and I
assume it is 75 Ohm. Anyone have the replacement info? I'd prefer to use
teflon cable. The antenna manual doesn't describe the matching harness.

Tnx,
Ken, W7KKE