[OT] Is it possible to directly receive TDRSS Ku-band TV?

Sorry for the OT question, but I figure there's a lot of expertise on
this list.

I was just curious...is it possible to directly receive TDRSS Ku-band
TV transmissions? I don't know what Ku-band gear entails, and I don't
know if that stuff is encrypted or otherwise only available to NASA,
but I thought it might be cool to get.

TIA,
--
Rick