Re: sound card

I've been using an old AWE64 soundblaster.  My use is used with
PacketEngine SW and using UISS for packets thru APRS.  It seems to work ok.

So..if that one works, probably any card that will go into your pc would
work--just a guess.

I am looking into higher perf cards for use with a SDR project --there
the 24 bit 96K or better performance is definitely a plus.

Curt
KU8L