Coax run on the Beams

Hi All
I have a question regarding the coax run on the boom or cross arm supporting
the Vhf and Uhf beams.
All these years I was feeding the coax to the beams running it backwards and
allowing it to drop behind the relector downward as suggested, that it does
not affect the performance.

But most pictures I see these days have the coax being run forward towards
the centre and supported on the crossarm and brought downward to the AZEL
rotor.
Now does these different coax runs have any  effect on the performance
forward gain or radiation  pattern ?

Just a few days ago I had a tough time on the new tower lifting the 2 beams
with coax weight at the back and placing it on the rotator.
Hence if it does not matter much I plan to change the coax run towards the
centre and bring to the crossarm holding the V and U cross yagis.

Looking forward to your valuable suggestions and knowledge.
Best 73
Pop
VU2POP