Help with rotor control and GS-232B

Hope I can get some good feedback on this issue.

I bought a GS-232B and "assumed" (sigh) that it would be backwards
compatible (meaning anything written for any GS-232 would work)

I don't seem so lucky (or at least it seams that way with NOVA for
Windows).

I'm looking for suggestions on what software package (or combination) I
need to control my ICOM 910H and my GS-232B.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated

73
Scott Gillis N3UJJ
My Current Location <http://location.n3ujj.com/>
My Amateur Weather Station <http://weather.n3ujj.com/>