From: sv1bsx@yahoo.gr
To: la2qaa@amsat.org
Subject: Re: Teaspoons !!!!.
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:03:55 +0200

.....what did you say?

 Not just "idiots", but there are also ...women and
not men. They have NOT balls...

Take a look at this picture (attachment), it's from the
AO-7 Log before 5-10 mins.

Well, this guy has not the balls to write his "callsign"
and signed as... ZZ1ZZZ !

But he commented me.

Of course I deleted that and I would like to see his face
after the "deleting".
Probably he don't know that, I can "broke" the page, at
any time - ho ho ho.

 Anyway John, as I said to you before some of
them are... big idiots.
I think we spent our time for
nothing.

  73, Mak