Re: AO-51 transmitter shut down?

I heard the same thing... I'm working with an improvised setup (see the link
below), and I was wondering what happened. My first guess was my rig,
considering it is just a whip antenna on a FT-60, but now that you mention
it, I think it was the AO-51.

This is a pic of me working the AO-51 on top of my monkey bars (they were
awesome when I was 5, but now that I'm 14 they make a good "perch" for
working the birds) and you can see my rig there too:
http://log.thathamkid.com/pics/IMG_5816.JPG

--
73's
Andrew K.