AO-51 transmitter shut down?

On the "gut pass" (as I like to call it), right up the middle of the USA at Mar 17 ~0040Z the ao-51 435.300 transmitter shut off for an estimated 5-10 seconds, enough for me to stare at my computer and radio to wonder if I hit a button, then it came back and I heard K7WIN and i believe N5AFV verify that it indeed happened.

Was it just being programed by a ground station at that time or is it something we should continue to watch for?

I did not have a recording of it, maybe someone else does.

N3CRT
Charlie