Re: Predict 2.2.3 for Linux

Happy St. Patrick's Day...

Kent, et al:

I also use Ubuntu 7.10...and find it both intellectually stimulating and
refreshing to use an OS other than a flavor of Windows that's ACTUALLY
useful and robust.

It may seem a bit of blasphemy, but Ubuntu (and most Linux distros) either
have WINE or can be loaded WITH WINE.  That being said, I use
Orbitron....the same Orbitron for Windows.  And it works just as well.

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!

John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006