Re: Predict 2.2.3 for Linux

Thanks Bruce.

I did have the qth file and it was readable, but no TLE file. I downloaded
the "nasabare" TLE and after re-reading the man page got it to work. I also
had to copy the predict.db file to my ~/.predict directory as it wasn't
there either.

I guess it just goes to show that I shouldn't install software just before
going to bed. <grin>

73,

Kent

--