Predict 2.2.3 for Linux

I just installed Ubuntu Linux 7.10 and Predict 2.2.3 on my notebook. When I
start Predict I get the "new user" screen where I enter the required
information. After pressing the "enter" key on the last entry I get a
command prompt. I can not seem to get to the main menu.

Is anyone using this software that could offer some suggestions? Or maybe
another alternative to run under Linux?

Thanks,

Kent

--