Re: Gulf Alpha questions

Sad to say, it may be an idle question. The dual-band antennas are no longer
active items in the catalog. Looks like they're concentrating exclusively on
higher-gain single-band yagis, as far as the amateur market is concerned.

73
Frank
AB2KT

--
The only thing we have to fear is whatever comes along next. -- Austin Cline