Re: AMSAT Callsign Badge

Whatever you do, DON'T put it on your pacemaker. It'll turn it off!!

Jeff WB2SYK

"Kent R. Frazier" <k5knt@amsat.org> wrote: I received my new member packet in the mail yesterday. One of the items
included was an order form for an AMSAT Callsign Badge. I had also seen
these on the online store and was planning on getting one. I can't find what
type of fastener is used on the back. For those of you that have one could
you tell me what type is used. I'm hoping for magnetic.