HR/NZ5N

Hi guys,

Just worked my first AO-51 pass from Progresso,
Honduras, EK65, very sorry for the background noise,
the radio was on duplex with no headphones, that will
be corrected next time, and I'll try to hook up the
30w amp, as the 5w HT did not make it through the big
crowd most of the time.  I did not have paper so
please email me if we worked, I know I worked XE2AT,
N5UXT and 2 others.

Listen for me tomorrow from EK66 and then maritime
mobile from EK67 and then all next week on Swan
Island, EK87.

73, Bill NZ5N