Re: Opinion regarding satellite radios

My wife lived in Japan for 14-years and is fluent.  As a proud owner of
an IC-910 I asked her to translate this page:
    http://cqtopix.blog81.fc2.com/blog-entry-189.html

She's non-technical and lots of japanese tech terms are english words
mangled into japanese, so it's a tough translation for her.  The basics
are something like:

    The webpage is the sort of content-free prediction blog that
    japanese (and apparently americans) love to pour over, nothing
    is fact.  He's more fishing for additional information than giving
    out good information.

    Is should have D-STAR support

    It should have a color LCD

    U & V band sensitivity should be improved

    It looks to be a very important and a big improvement over the
    older 910

Not a lot to go on...

jeff
AD6EO