Houston AMSAT net audio

For those that used to listen to the recorded version of the Houston
AMSAT net online at my website. It is back.

Starting last week, Dale, WD0AKO, is recording the net, dropping it to
MP3 and adding artwork (for iPod/iPhone/MP3 players). This weeks edition
and last weeks is available on my website at
http://www.amsatnet.com/audio.html

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network on Galaxy-25 @97° West,
Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425, APID: 1794 (DVB Free To Air)

http://www.arrl.org