Re: Mir SSTV 10yr anniversary

>hi dave
>thanks for the images of the qsl
>i forgot about the sstv from ISS.

The qsl cards are long before MIR. They were from STS50 on 3jul92,
and I claim the first SSTV to/from space at that date.

>i could not find your iss images on your web page.
>can you please forward them to me.
>thanks,

Now you have me confused???  ISS came along long after, and had so
much SSTV from space previously.  I thought you are talking about MIR???

If I can locate my pictures from STS50 I'll send them along.

MIR had so many transmitted, that I had no real interest.

But I did locate one of MIR all my other junk, and it is attached...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...