Opinion regarding satellite radios

I have a TS2000 and am considering buying a second radio as a backup for
satellite work. I am sure there are many opinions out there, but I was
wondering if some of you might consider sharing any recommendations for a
satellite capable radio that is capable of working all 455/145 FM/SSB and
that is controllable via TRX-Manager. I would rather have a base station
style radio.

Thanks

Mike McConnell

W0pd