Re: AMSAT Journal

Well, I don't know what I did, but now it's working...  All I did was open the passthru.c file in Notepad on a different computer, checked it & closed it without making any changes, compiled it again, and the .exe ran.

Weird.

On to stage 2!

(since the code is part of a Journal article, I wouldn't feel comfortable posting it without permission)