AMSAT Journal "DSP for Beginners" Part 4

Is anyone else doing the exercises in this series?  Everything has worked fine for me in parts 1-3, but the latest installment isn't working...  passthru.c for Stage 1 compiles with no errors, but when I try to execute the resulting passthru.exe, nothing happens.  No dialog box appears.

I've double-checked my make4.bat, passthru.rc, and passthru.c files, and even had my wife check them as well.  Everything is entered correctly.

Anyone else having a problem?

George, KA3HSW